Humanix will start collecting premiums for Washington State Paid Family and Medical Leave (PFML) Jan 1, 2019 from both the employer and employee.
• This tax only applies if you are assigned to a WA client, not an ID client.
• You will contribute 63% of .004 tax on your gross wages.
• Example: $13.50 per hour working 40 hours, an employee’s contribution to WA state will be $1.36 per week .
• You are not able to opt out per state guidelines.
• Your benefit leave will be available to you starting Jan 1, 2020.
• Employment Security Administration will administer the plan, much like unemployment benefits.
• See link below for complete policy on eligibility, length of leave, and application for leave benefits.