Last Updated: 2018-10-17
Job Ref #: 3700
Location: Coeur d'Alene, ID
Status: Position Available
Looking for a career with an organization that recognizes and rewards your aptitude for learning, ingenuity, collaborative work style, and commitment to continuous improvement? Read on to see if this position “speaks to you!” We are currently recruiting for a day shift experienced custodian.
Interested? Chat with me now! https://flashrecruit.com/user/LeesaBraun
• Great schedule - Monday to Thursday, 7:00 - 4:30, Friday, 1/2 a day.
• Benefit package upon hire
• $11.00 per hour
You will be responsible for the cleaning and care of this state of the art manufacturing facility.
• Sweep/mop floors as needed
• Empty all trash cans
• Clean and sanitize rest rooms daily
• Keep all supplies on hand (i.e. paper towels, toilet paper, soap etc.)
If you take pride in the job you do, have custodial experience in a manufacturing environment, and have a proven record of dependability, we invite you to register at humanix.com.
Requirements for the Custodian position are:
• Able to stand 100%
• Able to walk all day for 9 hrs
• Work in a team environment
• Lift 50 to 60 lbs
• Janitorial experience
• Able to bend, stoop and reach at, above and below shoulder height
For immediate consideration, we invite you to register at humanix.com and inquire directly to job posting #3700 - Custodian Position. Better yet, give us a call at 208-664-8958, and ask for Rosa!
Interested? Chat with me now!https://flashrecruit.com/user/LeesaBraun
WELCOME TO HUMANIX. PLEASE LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT