Last Updated: 2018-02-23
Job Ref #: 2225
Location: Spokane (West Plains), WA
Status: Position Available
Our client, a world renown manufacturer of packaging machinery, is ramping up! With additional new orders, there is a need for more people to help with the mechanical assembly. This will be temporary/ongoing, with potential for being hired full time if your work ethic is strong. We have several Mechanical Assembler vacancies.
Responsibilities of the Mechanical Assembler:
• You will be assembling large machinery by using both hand and power tools.
• This is not "widget" building. You will be putting together the machines from the frame up - similar to building a car.
• You will maintain productivity logs on all assigned projects.
• Hours are 6am to 2.30pm Monday - Friday. You need to be open to working OT on Saturdays.
Requirements of the Mechanical Assembler:
• Mechanical assembly experience – commercially or from personal life.
• Must have your own set of tools (list provided at interview).
• Must be a team player & be able to demonstrate strong work ethic.
• Experience reading blue prints and/or ladder schematics is preferred.
Compensation for Mechanical Assembly is $18 per hour. If hired on permanently, there is a strong benefits package available.
Requires: mechanical assembly experience, experience reading blue prints preferred and/or ladder schematics, your own tools, the ability to lift up to 50 lbs., dependability, and a strong team player.
WELCOME TO HUMANIX. PLEASE LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT