Last Updated: 2018-08-15
Job Ref #: 2225
Location: Spokane (West Plains), WA
Our client, a world renown manufacturer of packaging machinery, is ramping up! With additional new orders, there is a need for more people to help with the mechanical assembly. This will be temporary/ongoing, with potential for being hired full time if your work ethic is strong. We have several Mechanical Assembler vacancies.
Responsibilities of the Mechanical Assembler:
• You will be assembling large machinery by using both hand and power tools.
• This is not "widget" building. You will be putting together the machines from the frame up - similar to building a car.
• You will maintain productivity logs on all assigned projects.
• Hours are 6am to 2.30pm Monday - Friday with overtime on Saturdays.
Requirements of the Mechanical Assembler:
• Mechanical assembly experience – commercially or from personal life.
• Must have your own set of tools (list provided at interview).
• Must be a team player & be able to demonstrate strong work ethic.
• Experience reading blue prints and/or ladder schematics is preferred.
Compensation for Mechanical Assembly is $18 per hour. Once hired on permanently, there is a strong benefits package available.
To be considered for this position apply using the below link or call Humanix (509.467.0062) and quote this job number.
WELCOME TO HUMANIX. PLEASE LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT