Last Updated: 2018-08-16
Job Ref #: 5425
Location: Spokane, WA
Status: Position Available
Salary: $12 per hour
Are you looking for an employer with a proven commitment to their employees? In return, does your work experience show a long-term dependable team player who puts safety and customer service at the top of their “to-do list” everyday? We could have your next career opportunity with this Warehouse position. Swing shift hours are 3:00pm - 11:30pm.
Responsibilities for the Warehouse Position:
• Work in a fast-paced warehouse
• Pull orders that are heavy and large
• Load customer/delivery trucks using the overhead crane (which you’ll be trained on)
• Work well in a small team within a large warehouse
• Interact with customers as they pick up their orders
• You’ll be trained on how to use the caliper and possibly some metal fab cutting machinery.
Requirements for the Warehouse Position:
• Strong math and tape measurement skills
• Attention to detail is essential to confirm orders are correct before loading
• Ability to learn quickly
• A high school diploma or GED
• Have steel-toed boots
• The ability to pass a lift (physical) test.
Compensation for the Warehouse Position:
This is a contact-to-hire opportunity with pay starting at $12 and going up to $12.75 once hired on (eligible within 3 months). The company has a great work culture where they really take care of their employees. Once hired on, you’ll receive company benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance; a 401k program; paid holidays; and 2 weeks of leave for the first 2 years.
If this sounds like you, please upload your resume in Word format and inquire directly through job posting #5425 or call 509-467-0062 for a confidential conversation. No fee to you. This is your career and that's what matters!
WELCOME TO HUMANIX. PLEASE LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT