Last Updated: 2018-05-09
Job Ref #: 2163
Location: Spokane, WA
Currently seeking a Custodian Worker for a contract-to hire position with a local university in the Spokane, WA area. There’s a lot of ground to cover here, so people are working around the clock. The ideal candidate will have prior custodial experience and be physically able to perform job duties. You will train on swing, but then could be put on any shift. For this position you would be open to all shifts. Starting hourly pay rate will be $13. A great benefit package is available 90 days after hire by client. If you love having your independence while still working with a team, this is the job for you.
Responsibilities of the Custodian Worker
• Clean and replenish restrooms.
• Empty trash and recycle bins.
• Clean desks and tables where applicable.
• Vacuum offices and common areas.
• Clean interior glass and drinking fountains.
• Dust partitions, cabinets and vents.
• Mop floors.
• Clean elevators/shine stainless.
• Perform all other duties as needed.
Requirements of the Custodian Worker
• High school diploma or GED
• Prior custodial experience preferred
• Ability to work all shifts required
• Clean driving record, no tickets in the last 5 years
• Valid driver's license
• Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. and stand/walk an entire 8 hour
• Passing background and physical
WELCOME TO HUMANIX. PLEASE LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT