Last Updated: 2018-11-08
Job Ref #: 3593
Location: Hayden, ID
Status: Position Available
Our client is a manufacturer of permanent mold aluminum castings servicing the aerospace, military, and medical device industries. A family owned business with 35 employees, they are proud of their 70 years of product quality while maintaining their core values of honesty and integrity.
Due to 50% in growth, they have an immediate need for an HR Manager to join their team of professionals. This is a newly created position where we are seeking a creative individual that is hands on and confident in their abilities to develop an HR department. While wearing multiple hats, your flexibility, reliability and trustworthiness will be key essential traits to be successful in this role.
Interested? Chat with me now! https://flashrecruit.com/user/SusanClevenger
Responsibilities of the Human Resource Manager
• Ensure legal compliance by implementing and monitoring applicable HR federal,
and state laws.
• Take charge of hiring by posting job openings, screening applicants, conducting
background checks, presenting job offers and filling open positions.
• Coordinate and develop training programs for on-boarding, orientation and
maintaining a growing production workforce.
• Facilitate communication between departments regarding employee development,
employee relations and promotional opportunities.
• Assist departments in developing programs dedicated to improving processes.
• Manage environmental health and safety program.
• Handle the day to day administrative tasks associated with HR such as
maintenance of employee files, new hire paperwork, benefits enrollment, etc.
• Partner with Managers to keep job descriptions up-to-date.
• Perform employee investigations for violations of company policies and
• Administer and document progressive discipline and terminations.
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications of the Human Resource Manager
• Bachelor’s degree in HR or Organizational Development preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years of Human Resource experience.
• Manufacturing experience preferred.
• Knowledgeable of HR laws and regulations for the state of Idaho.
• Effective Communication Skills both written and verbal.
• Proven ability to develop employee training programs.
• Experienced with employee coaching and conflict resolution.
• Knowledgeable of health and safety guidelines.
• Ability to work both independently and with a team.
• Experience writing job descriptions, policies and procedures.
Compensation for the Human Resource Manager
Starting salary DOE
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vacation, Holiday Pay and participation in company 401K plan.
Drug free workplace. All new hires are expected to comply with a drug screen.
WELCOME TO HUMANIX. PLEASE LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT