Last Updated: 2018-10-30
Job Ref #: 5824
Location: Spokane, WA
Salary: $45,000 to $50,000 Annually
our client is a dominant force in the structural steel market, fabricating steel for everything from simple steel buildings to complex mining conveyors to intricate bridges. You will be an integral part of the estimating team that helps to win bids and secure projects for the company.
Responsibilities for the Estimator
• In a team environment, you will calculate the total costs associated with structural steel projects that are going out for bid.
• Much of your time will be spent generating material take off lists from construction drawings using Bluebeam PDF Software.
• You will also contact vendors through phone and email.
• You will work from both structural and architectural drawings.
Requirements for the Estimator
• Experience doing take-offs from construction drawings
• MS Office
• Preferred knowledge of either Tekla or SDS2 Software
• Must be organized, Driven, and Detail Oriented
Compensation for the Estimator
$45,000 – $50,000 per year DOE
Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vacation, Holiday Pay, and participation in company 401(k) plan
WELCOME TO HUMANIX. PLEASE LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT