Last Updated: 2018-07-16
Job Ref #: 5831
Location: Spokane, WA
Status: Position Available
Salary: $75,000 to $100,000 Annually
SR Tax CPA
Privately owned Public Accounting firm with a growing client base of clients, seeks a SR TAX CPA for a long-term career opportunity. The ideal candidate will be a bright, talented and innovative individual that is committed to excellence, loves taxes and is passionate about committing to the best outcome for the client. You must have the desire and willingness to devote the time required to learn the business. In turn, you will be entrusted with privileged client information and be directly mentored by the owner in his vast knowledge of tax experience that pertains to his practice.
The owner of this firm has studied the new tax code inside and out and understands the complexities associated with business and personal deductions. This position offers work-life balance with a generous compensation package including vacation and medical benefits. For the right candidate, this position could lead to a partnership opportunity in the future.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the SR Tax CPA
• Prepare partnership (1065), S Corporation (1120S) Trust & Estate (1041) & (1040) income tax returns.
• Perform all work in compliance with the firm’s policies and procedures.
• Research tax laws as needed.
• Oversee detailed review on tax returns, research, and compliance work.
• Maintain technical tax skills through continuing professional education,
on the job training and participation in internal tax training sessions.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Qualifications/Experience of the SR Tax CPA:
• 5-10 years’ experience preparing various corporate tax returns.
• Experience working with tax software.
• Knowledge of advanced accounting concepts involved in tax return
• Extensive knowledge of tax laws.
• Ability to research tax topics and explain tax concepts to clients.
• Strong analytical skills to enable effective decision-making.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Critical thinking, problem solving.
• Persistence and determination.
• Resourceful with a high level of initiative.
• Outstanding organizational skills.
• Ability to follow procedures and keep accurate records.
• Must be willing to work in a “paper-more” system.
Compensation for the SR Tax CPA:
Salary range is $75,000 - $100,000 and excellent medical benefits, vacation and sick leave.
WELCOME TO HUMANIX. PLEASE LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT