Last Updated: 2018-06-28
Job Ref #: 5194
Location: Spokane, WA
Status: Position Available
Salary: $18/hr + Bonus
Part Time Office Admin - Start Your Career in Financial Services!
Our client in the investment world is needing your excellent client service and communication skills to help drive their business. If you are entrepreneurial minded, goal oriented and incapable of not putting a client first, we want to hear from you!
Responsibilities of the Part Time Office Administrator:
• Processing of all paperwork relating to distributions, rollovers, and
other investment transactions.
• Taking the lead on all social media/marketing activities to promote
business and build relationships.
• Being the first point of contact for all clients in person or over the
phone and solidifying client relationships through top-notch service.
Requirements of the Part Time Office Administrator:
• Ability to problem solve and think strategically to overcome an obstacle.
• Organization, communication, and attention to detail are all skills of
• Absorbing and applying financial services knowledge is necessary.
• You must be able to work autonomously.
Compensation of the Part Time Office Administrator:
You will make $18/hr to start, working a 32 hr week (Mon-Thurs 9am-4pm, Friday 9am-1pm). You will be eligible for a bonus each quarter that can range anywhere from $200-500 with increases over time. Extreme potential for growing with the business and increasing your salary. Vacation, IRA with 3% match, medical reimbursement, and paid holidays are just a few of the many benefits you will receive.
Does this position speak to you? If so, we invite you to register at Humanix.com. Please upload your resume in Word format and inquire directly through job posting #5194- Part Time Office Admin- Start Your Career in Financial Services!
WELCOME TO HUMANIX. PLEASE LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT