Last Updated: 2018-06-08
Job Ref #: 4082
Location: Spokane, WA
Status: Position Available
Join a big name in manufacturing in Spokane! This company has a fabulous reputation, low staff turnover and people who just love working there! Currently, they have multiple positions for temporary Production Workers that will last 6 months or more. This company will be sure to treat you well and bring them into the fold of their fun, family-like culture.
Responsibilities of the Production Worker:
• Sanding, grinding and polishing of products using hand tools – good forearm strength required!
• Applying sealer and packaging products as required.
• Ensuring inventory is accurate.
• Maintaining good data entry of production.
• Maintaining a safe working environment.
Qualifications of the Production Worker:
• High school diploma or GED.
• Able to stand on your feet for an entire shift.
• Able to lift 10-25lbs frequently and up to 50lbs occasionally.
• Have no objections to working in an environment where you can get dirty.
• Have steel toed boots or can obtain them before starting.
Compensation for the Production Worker:
• An opportunity to develop your skills with a reputable team.
• A foot-in-the-door with a great company!
• A fun, relaxed but hard-working team culture.
• Potential overtime hours (with time-and-a-half pay)!
• $13.50-$15/hour (depending on experience).
We are looking to hire our next superstar Production Worker immediately, so apply today by following the below link and registering with Humanix or call to discuss this position on 509.467.0062 and ask to speak to a member of the Sourcing team.
WELCOME TO HUMANIX. PLEASE LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT