Last Updated: 2018-06-22
Job Ref #: 5952
Location: Spokane, WA
Status: Position Available
Salary: $11.50/hr + great commissions!
Customer Service Representative - Part-Time
We have a rare position for someone who’s a customer service superstar and likes the idea of talking to people on the phone all day! With an excellent work culture, this position provides superb earning potential and is a part-time, long-term position. Hours are Monday through Friday 7am-11am.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative:
A day-in-the-life of this position would start with you reaching the office just before 7am so you’re ready to start on time. You’ll greet a friendly group of colleagues (that you actually enjoy working with) and then pull out your list of clients to contact that day. Then, the calling begins! Unlike many phone-based jobs, the beauty of this one is that there is no selling! You will be calling people that are happy to hear from you because hearing from you means that they get money! In some cases, they won’t even know that they could get paid for recycling used generators. You’ll find out if they have any generators that they need to get rid of soon, and if so, you’ll pass them over to a Project Manager to finalize the arrangements. Once those arrangements are completed, you’ll get commission simply for taking the initial call and can realistically expect to be making $400 in commissions a month. That’s great for a job that isn’t strictly sales! At some point, you’ll take your two 10-minute breaks and your 15-minute break and then you’ll get back to it before finishing up at 11am, to enjoy your afternoon off!
Skills Required for the Customer Service Representative:
• Good customer services skills - can you make others feel heard?
• Comfortable talking on the phone to others - 90% of your day is on the phone.
• Friendly, out-going personality - are you able to laugh at yourself?
• A great phone voice – do you sound professional?
• Basic Microsoft Office skills (word, excel and outlook).
• Experience in a phone-based position or a call center (preferred but not essential).
Compensation for the Customer Service Representative:
• A company culture that is professional and yet relaxed and fun loving.
• Part-time hours that give you the afternoons off!
• $11.50/hour plus commissions.
• Commissions will vary but are likely to be around $100 per successful call.
• This is a Contract-to-Hire position with potential advancement opportunities.
If this sounds like you, don’t delay - call today! This position will go quickly. For more information call us at Humanix on 509.467.0062 or apply directly with your resume using the link below.
WELCOME TO HUMANIX. PLEASE LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT