Last Updated: 2018-02-15
Job Ref #: 1719
Location: Spokane, WA
Status: Position Available
Salary: $70,000 to $100,000 Annually
We are seeking a talented seasoned SR Mechanical Engineer with design and testing experience to work with client specifications for custom product development.
Responsibilities for the Senior Mechanical Engineer
Working with staff, you will introduce new designs into production while mentoring and training a group of Technicians and Engineers. Interfaces with customers regarding design and technical issues. Client industries include Telecommunication, Automotive, Aerospace, Military, Transportation, Consumer, Computer, and Printer. The ideal candidate will have experience in contract manufacturing within some of these industries with design knowledge in casting, extrusions, plastics, sheet metal, PCBA’s and electro-mechanical systems.
Compensation of the Senior Mechanical Engineer
Starting salary is $70,000 to $100,000
Education & Requirements for the Senior Mechanical Engineer
• BS degree in Mechanical Engineering
• 5-8+ years progressive experience in mechanical engineering within a
• Supervisory experience.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technical publications, customer specifications and other related documents.
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
• Experience writing reports and presenting information to management,
employees and customers.
• Understanding of applied engineering mathematics, statistics, business and
• Proficient with Microsoft products including CAD, 3-D and solid modeling
A More detailed job description will be provided to those individuals that meet the requirements,
Qualified and interested candidates, please apply to humanix.com job posting 1719
Here's a little bit more information about this great company:
Stable Manufacturing company specializing in electro-mechanical product design.
WELCOME TO HUMANIX. PLEASE LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT