Last Updated: 2018-01-16
Job Ref #: 4503
Location: Hayden, ID
Salary: 12 hr
We’ve got a 2-3 month gig helping our aviation client get their “paper world” transferred over to the “cloud world.” They have new industry specific software into which you will be entering currently hand written orders. Can you decipher handwriting? Are you self-directed with that drive to power through what others might see as unbearable amounts of data? The satisfaction to you comes from cleaning it up, making it presentable, and complete! You think- show me what needs to be done then get out of my way- if I have a question I’ll come find you. This is for you!
Responsibilities of the Data Transfer Clerk-
• Take that hand written information- mounds of it- and get it accurately entered in the proprietary software.
• Working on production floor, communicating with mechanics and others regarding information being transferred.
• Full-time position 8-5 Monday through Friday
Requirements of the Data Transfer Clerk-
• Proficient MS Office skills- Excel
• Self- directed-project driven
• Attention to detail-accuracy
Compensation for the Data Transfer Clerk-$12 hour
Ready to dig in to this project? We invite you to register at humanix.com and inquire directly through job posting #4503-Data Transfer Clerk.
Proficient MS Office skills- Excel
Self- directed-project driven
Attention to detail-accuracy
WELCOME TO HUMANIX. PLEASE LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT