Senior UI Developer (#5845)
Last Updated: 2018-02-22
Job Ref #: 5845
Location: Spokane, Wa
We are currently seeking a Senior UI Developer to join our client's team in Spokane, WA.
Responsibilities of the Senior UI Developer
This position will work with other developers, writing code that is both aesthetically pleasing and functional. This position will require design and web development skills focused on a responsive front-end for the EDGE Unified Architecture - a cloud-based integration platform on which most new development for the company will be based moving forward. The key to success is achieving the right solution scope within the greater organizational goals while balancing available time and resources
We are looking for a UI expert who has great people skills and works well in a team.
Requirements of the Senior UI Developer
● Bachelor of Science and minimum 5 years of web UI development experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
● Good communication skills (written and oral) and ability to work across various teams
● Ability to take a UI design and definition of a UX, and produce a working web app that meets or exceeds expectations
● Knowledge of object-oriented and functional programming practices
● Experience with web application testing frameworks and tools
● Strong understanding of a front-end framework (React is used today), and ability to use it to create a responsive web app
● Ability to collaborate with team members in order to come up with solutions to problems, and maximize the application's usability
● Experience with Git, TDD, and Agile methodologies.
● Demonstrable React experience
● Experience building component based web applications
Compensation for the Senior UI Developer
WELCOME TO HUMANIX. PLEASE LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT